Changing Lives Through God's Word
Current List of Volunteer Opportunities
Updated May 2008
- We need help with fund-raising for our upcoming mission trip
to Uganda, East Africa. If you like to do this kind of thing -- if you have some great ideas that you would like to share
with us -- or if you would like to help with the day-to-day activities in this effort, please let us know! We would welcome
your help in any area of this key element of missionary work. Some areas that you could help us with would be research, phone
calls, letters, or preparing presentation material about Eternal Life Ministries that we can use as we share the plans for this trip
with others who are interested.
- Be part of our ministry to the elderly in nursing homes and assisted living residences. This
could be in holding church services where we were asked to do this for them -- sharing in the preaching of the Word, music ministry,
or Bible distribution. It could also be in regular visits for companionship, reading, or meeting some need we are made aware
of. And it will certainly include personal ministry to spiritual needs, as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Help with food distribution
- Help facilitate evangelism training workshops.
- Be part of ELM Street in street evangelism and personal ministry.
- Offer your professional, business or administrative skills.
- Help with ongoing events and fundraising activities.
Here to Volunteer!
We look forward to hearing from you!